If you can arm yourself with certain information before getting your garment quote, the process will be a lot smoother. Here is a guide for questions you will be asked about your project.
All of the details determine pricing
- How many? The quantity printed with the same logo in the same print area in the same ink color is the determining factor. Styles may be combined for a quantity discount if all of them are getting printed identically. (ie: 24 tees and 12 sweats achieves a 3 dozen price break). 12 garments with one logo and 12 shirts with another logo or size of logo are 2 different jobs.
- How fast can I get them? Printing is usually 2 to 2.5 weeks with covid-19 concerns right now.
- Is there more than one kind of T-Shirt? Yes. There are many companies and many styles of garments. Please look at our online catalog www.catalogsportswear.com
- Are there different prices for different sizes? Yes. (adult oversize 2X, 3X, etc. incur an additional charge).
- How many ink colors are being printed? Each color to be printed, including black, adds to the price This adds to the “per shirt” pricing.
- Where on the garment are you printing? Multiple locations being printed (front, back, sleeve). Each location adds to the price.
- What color inks? We offer over 60 standard ink colors. Pantone matches incur an additional fee of 25.00 per color.
- What if I want different shirts with different inks? Ink Changes within an order will incur additional fees.
- What do I need for Artwork? If you can provide Vector artwork created in Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator with fonts converted to outlines/curves, that’s ideal. Preferred File type is an eps. Alternates are cdr, ai and pdf out of a vector program. Stroke widths should be 8 points minimum at the finished size. Any other format will incur art charges.
- Can you put names on garments? Individual names or embroidered names are available and priced separately.
- Can you do numbers for teams? Individual Numbering for sports teams is available and priced separately.
- Can I provide my own garments? Yes, they must be brand new and may incur a service charge.
Standard print size is usually 11 by 11 max for front or back, left or right chest is usually within 4 inches square.